Refund and Return Policy
Austin Hot Shots will accept returns within 15 days of receipt of your order on any items damaged during shipping, defective or incorrectly shipped, with the following exceptions:
- Any item that is returned more than 16 days after delivery.
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any item that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap).
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.
All other returns must be approved by an Austin Hot Shots representative and may be subject to a 5% restocking fee.
To ensure that your returned merchandise is credited properly you must first contact Customer Service to obtain a return authorization number. Packages without proper return authorization will not be accepted.
Items returned will be refunded to the credit card used; if you paid by any other means, you will be issued a refund check for the purchase amount of the item, as it appears on your invoice, plus tax (if applied). Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and you may be charged a restocking fee..
To return an item for any reason within 30 days of order receipt:
- Send an email message to our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
- Put “Return authorization needed” on the subject line to help us process your request quickly. In the body of the email message specify your Order ID number, the reason for return, and list the item(s) you are returning. We will then provide a return authorization number via email. (usually within 48 hours)
- Pack the item(s) that you are returning to us. Enclose a copy of your packing slip and wrap the package securely. Be sure to apply adequate postage to your package.
Within 7 business days after we receive your package, our Returns Department will issue your credit. We will notify you via e-mail of the amount of your refund.
All returns and billing questions must be resolved within 30 days of order receipt.
Austin Hot Shots makes every attempt to ship orders within 48 hours of order placement. There are, however times when it may not be possible to ship your products within this time frame. Factors that may cause delay include, but are not limited to:
- Product Availability
- Inventory Levels
- Large Orders
If, for any reason, your order is delayed, we will contact you by email and/or phone to inform you of the delay.
Shipping rates are calculated at the time of order and are based on item weight and shipping method. All rates are subject to change without notice.
Orders shipped using any UPS service will be assigned a UPS tracking number. This number can be used on www.ups.com or by following the link provided in your confirmation email. Orders shipped using services provided by the USPS (United States Postal Service) will be assigned a USPS tracking number. This number can be used on www.usps.com or by following the link provided in your confirmation email.
Class Rescheduling Policy
Austin Hot Shots reserves the right to reschedule classes in the event of unforeseen events. You will be notified by telephone or email if this should occur, in order for us to reschedule your class to meet your needs in most timely manner available.